Mah Buddahs

Mah Buddahs

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blogging Hangover

Good Morning.  I am now experiencing my first blogging hangover.  Up late last night meeting and chatting with new friends.  I fell in love.  I had to drag myself away from my computer, still checking posts on my evil iPhone until my phone rang at 12:15 just as I was crawling into bed.  It was an ex-boyfriend.  My husband rolled over and said to tell him "hi" but please go outside so he could get some sleep.  The ex was explaining to me the techniques of lighting a controlled ring of fire for my next endeavor into my photographical self-portrait. He knows this because he is a jouster...yes, I said jouster...and has vast experience in lighting theatrical fires.  One of my other exes, who is a pyro-juggler was unable to assist and merely told me to have a fire-extinguisher near by. Duh.

If I don't die and/ or severely disfigure myself, the images will be posted.  If I do die or disfigure myself, my husband has instructions to post them for me.  But I always figured I would die for my art, so...

As soon as I figure out how to post links to all of the pages I met last night, they will all get pimped.  I'm still a little fuzzy from last night...but much happier for it.

Today's image is that of my very tiny dog on 'his' bed, where he sometimes lets us sleep...

Big Dog On A Big Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment