Mah Buddahs

Mah Buddahs

Friday, November 11, 2011

To Do List

After a very productive therapy session yesterday, I decided to make out a to do list.  Here it is:


TO DO:  today and for the rest of my life, in no particular order
  • become a famous photographer
  • write a book
  • clean the basement
  • clean the garage
  • vacuum the house
  • scrub the kitchen floor
  • have one of many conversations with my husband about the direction of our marriage 
  • do the laundry
  • play with my daughter
  • walk the dogs
  • get a college degree
  • clean off my desk
  • do the dishes
  • make a difference in someone’s life
  • determine the appropriate time to make my inside voice my outside voice
  • learn how to be happy
  • meditate
  • feel better
  • sleep when I am supposed to 
  • don’t yell at my kid just because I am irritated with life
  • make the beds
  • dust
  • go to the gym
  • quit smoking
  • save the planet
  • make dinner
  • achieve enlightenment





    2 comments:

    1. OK, now you can become one of my followers as well-wwohoo!! Congrats f-tard!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I must do all but 2 of those things as well. Seems as if we're in the same boat. :)

      ReplyDelete