Mah Buddahs

Mah Buddahs

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blogger Boredom

I'm bored.  I have absolutely no motivation today.  I could be doing laundry, cleaning something, playing with my kid, even shopping.  Nope.  I am sitting at the computer staring at Facebook, waiting for someone to post something clever or for someone to reply to something clever I have posted.  What a waste of a beautiful Saturday.

It is sunny and gorgeous outside.  Unseasonably warm... what the hell am I doing?  My daughter is watching the smurf movie for the bajillionth time, my husband is two feet away from me but in his own blogosphere, and I have yet to get out of my pi's.

I don't even have anything creative or especially funny or angry or, dare I say, enlightening to write about.  I have nothing.  Nothing except an overwhelming desire to not get off my ass.  And what better way to do that but type?  Pathetic.

That's it.  I don't care what anyone else posts on Facebook today.  It may be life-changing.  It may be mind-blowing.  I may only get a brief chuckle before slipping back into a coma...I'm outta here.  Any minute now.  Logging off.  Unplugging.  Stop typing.  sfgdjhghjklghjklsdfjgkjfdhsgk *head hitting keyboard*

    

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love (and by love, I mean loathe)those kind of days. I call them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    For real.
    I somehow found the motivation to motivate the entire family out of the house today. It was nothing short of a miracle.
    Hope you ended up doing something. Anything. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did finally! end up getting everyone out of the house. Ran a few errands, had dinner and the nest up the husband's blog all freeeeekin' night. super fun. Thanks for the assist with that BTW :) Glad you were able to find a little mojo yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete